- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lock Assist’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that get put on your computer by websites as you surf them. These cookies can store lots of information which can have privacy implications. We like to think all the cookies used on this site are fairly innocuous but that's for you to judge. Below we have listed each of the cookies that our site sets, grouped together by what they do and with detail as to why we use them. For those that want a little more information, we've added information which details the exact purpose of every single cookie we create. Lastly, we've included information about the time the cookie is kept on your system (is it kept after you leave the site, to be used when you return – persistent – or deleted once your visit is completed and only used for that visit – session)
Cookies which enable us to anonymously track your journey
Like most websites, we use analytics software, such as Google Analytics. This software gathers anonymous data relating to how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views etc. We supplement this data with our own analytics, which allow us to do more in-depth analysis of how people use our site. We feel that this information is vital to us, helping us to make the site as easy to use and useful as possible.
Cookies which allow us to ensure you connect to our site properly
We spend a lot of time and effort ensuring that our site remains available all the time. To do that we have web servers running in many different locations. In order to ensure that your journey through the site is working properly we like to keep you connected to the same locations. It also allows us to spread the load, meaning our site remains as performant as it can be.
Cookies which make our site function correctly
We have a bunch of features which need to understand what youve been doing on the site recently, and to reduce the amount of times you have to do the same thing. For instance, you dont want to fill in the contact agent form again and again with the same data, so we store that information to reduce the time it takes and to make life easier. All the cookies below perform a similar function.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Fire and Security Shop, 1 Eastern Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, RH16 3NG. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you are unsure whether your property reaches current insurance guidelines, or whether you have locks to BS3621, we offer a free, no-obligation security survey and quotation.Most insurance companies suggest using members of the Master Locksmiths Association. – www.locksmiths.co.uk
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 01444 244 344
or write to us at Lock Assist Ltd, The Fire and Security Shop, 1 Eastern Rd, Haywards Heath, West Sussex. RH16 3NG
or email us at Paul@lockassist.co.uk and we aim to respond within 3 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.
Registered Company in England and Wales. Company Number 8610060
Registered Office – 63 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, BN6 9RE.
Vat No. 815913917.
All telephone numbers are answered at our Haywards Heath office.