Celebrating Over 15 Years

Of professional and reliable locksmith services.

Contact Us Now

Master Locksmith Association Approved

To give you complete confidence in our team.

Contact Us Now

Which Trusted Trader Approved

The only Approved Sussex Locksmiths Listed

Contact Us Now
Lock Assist

Our services

Request A Call Back

Feel free to request a call back from one of our team. Someone will get back in touch with you as soon as we can. Easy if your on the move or dont have time to talk now.

Call Us

Contact us now for all of your commercial and domestic needs. Our wide range of services and products are of the highest quality and among the most cost effective in all of our service areas.

Request A Quote

Send us the details of your inquiry and our team will do our best to put together the most cost effective quote to meet your needs. If anymore information is needed one of our team will contact you with the details.

See some more services

What else we provide?


We have the Largest safe showroom in Sussex with lots of discounted safes in stock to take away or for installation by our very own expert staff to make the best decision, you need to be able to choose from a range of safes in stock and ready to go!

Fire Doors

Need a fire door fitted or upgraded? Call us for a free quotation or Request a quote from us for more information.

Commercial & Domestic Locksmith

  • Lock Assist have 3 full time experienced locksmiths ready to attend to your emergency at a moments notice.
  • We are members of the * MLA (Master Locksmiths Association), Trading Standards Buy With Confidence & WHICH Trusted Trader (The only True Locksmiths Listed in Sussex).
  • All staff wear easily identifiable uniforms & will turn up in a sign written vehicle
  • All our vans carry an extensive range of stock to prevent return visits.
  • Lock Assist always offer non-destructive opening methods where possible.
  • Fully Insured.

Our team



From Our Blog

Checkatrade Update:

In December 2018, Lock Assist Ltd made the decision to end our long membership with Checkatrade.com . We felt that it’s only right to share our reasoning in doing so with our clients – past and present. In February 2017, HomeServe brought 40% of Checkatrade and in November 2017 they acquired the remaining 60%. “What’s wrong with […]


Great all-round service! Customer Service – 5/5 Quality – 5/5 Value – 5/5 I’ve been to Lock Assist before to buy parts and have always found them helpful and a pleasure to deal with. On this occasion I had to call them out as our front door lock had jammed, and they responded very quickly and efficiently, getting us secure […]

Glowing Customer Feedback!

‘I called Lock Assist in the evening, when I snapped my key off in the lock of our bifold doors.  Steve was really calm, which was helpful, and once we had established what needed to happen and that there was no real emergency, said he would come to assist the following morning. We ended up […]

Read More